Our First Performance Report
Time is passing away.
We completed our second week on Help Me To Improve My English site.
It will be good practice to stop now, and prepare a simple report about what we did in this period.
Here is a small list:
- published a new article on each day
- found interesting devices for learners, for example, voscreen.com
- a newsletter membership for A.Word.A.Day
- solving a new crossword puzzle everyday
- trying a few boggles each day
- practicing voscreen.com in English (I will repeat the same for Turkish in future)
- learning new words (at least one word per day)
- watching original videos
- thinking in English
- sharing articles with social media
- adding useful links to the web site
- getting better scores on Alexa Traffic Rank
Also I have an additional todo list:
- learning new words from the frequency list starting from the most frequent ones
- writing haiku in English regularly
- finding a chat friend
- search for better ways of learning
- study and teach different copy methods
- using hypnotic words and phrases more frequently
- sharing my experiences with other learners
- increase the number of visitors of helpme.gurmezin.com
- make fast translations in both ways between English and Turkish
- start learning Spanish
- search for a poetical words dictionary
- read poems
- study phrases
- study slang words
I like my performance.
If you are learner, follow me.
We will both learn, and enjoy!