Your eyes can repair themselves
Your eyes are marvelous!
If you know how to treat them, they can repair themselves.
Our eyes are surrounded by three sets of twin muscles. Since our eye tissue is elastic, it can be easily reshaped by the aid of these muscles. However, because of modern life styles, we generally misuse these precious organs without knowing that we make harm.
We live in small rooms, we are surrounded by walls, we read books, we watch television, we look to our PC’s, laptops, tablets, or mobile phones… We force our eyes to look only to short distances. Therefore, with the effect of getting older, we need reading glasses after forty. Because, our eyes are getting used to work in a limited range. Most of the time they are looking to some very near objects. They become more rigid, and lose the ability to focus to different distances. Our eye muscles becomes lazy.
If you use contact lenses or eye glasses, you know that they never cure your eyes. In time, your eye numbers gets worse.
But we have some good news also. In order to solve most of our eye problems, we only need to exercise our eye muscles. 15 minutes a day for a few months, can refresh your eyes with a perfect health.
Let me give you a few simple exercises:
- Sit comfortably on a chair or similar place. Rub your palms to each other firmly until the become warm. Then close your eyes, and place your palms over your eyes gently without applying any pressure. Make sure that no light can reach your eyes directly. Wait for some time until you see only complete darkness. Repeat if required for 3 minutes.
- Close your eyes firmly. Squeeze your eyelids and face also. Count to 5. Then open your eyes, and release your face muscles. Repeat the exercise for 10 times.
- Massage around your eyes gently for about one minute.
- Look up and down without moving your head. Repeat 10 times.
- Look left and right without moving your head. Repeat 10 times.
- Look upper-left and lower-right without moving your head. Repeat 10 times.
- Look upper-right and lower-left without moving your head. Repeat 10 times.
- Turn your eyes clockwise for ten times.
- Turn your eyes counter-clockwise for ten times.
- Hold a pencil and stretch your arm in front of you. Look at your nose tip, then look at the tip of pencil, and look at a far object. Repeat the same for 10 times.
- Look at some near and far objects at different distances randomly. Whenever you focused to an object, jump to another immediately. Repeat it for 2 minutes.
- Look at sea waves, leaves of trees, or clouds.
Our eyes are precious. We should protect them and treat as required. They don’t need much. Only protect them being over stressed.